- Analysis of customer rights (ownership, ownership, domain) and attributes, defining the characteristics and limits of ownership rights.
- Analysis of the situation of real estate in accordance with local legislation, the City Statute, etc.
- Advising with Real Estate Registries, aiming at the registration or registration of titles.
- Drafting of real estate contracts that consolidate the real estate business, in the most varied forms, public or private, notably the purchase and sale, the purchase and sale promise, the donation, the payment in kind, the fiduciary sale in guarantee, the mortgage, the anti-crese, the lease of real estate, the lease built to suit, the usufruct, the right to surface, the real estate development, the affected assets and, finally, the real estate financing contracts (banking or using the FGTS, for example ).
- Definition of real estate contracts in accordance with the protection of Consumer Law.
- Structuring of contracts with specific contractual clauses to meet the client’s wishes and needs.
- Drafting legal opinions on the validity, extent of responsibilities and duties and obligations in accordance with contractual clauses.