- Consultancy in Migration Law, mainly for foreign Brazilian companies, which use foreign labor in the execution of their activities in Brazilian territory, by a multidisciplinary team;
- Procedures for applying for Brazilian visas for foreigners, whether temporary or permanent;
- Procedures for requesting extension of stays;
- Changes/modifications to the nature of the visa;
- Drafting of documents necessary to apply for a visa, such as individual employment contract, incorporation of companies and appointment of directors in the country, drafting of service provision agreements, terms of cooperation or technology transfer using foreign labor, records foreign investments with the Central Bank of Brazil – BACEN, etc., all in line with the regulations of the National Immigration Council and the Ministry of Justice;
- Guidance subsequent to the granting of the visa to the foreigner, with the indication of documents necessary for the withdrawal of the visa, in Brazil or abroad, and obligations of the foreigner with the Brazilian police authority when entering Brazilian territory.