- Advice/preventive consultancy to national and foreign companies in labor, routine and highly complex matters, increasing the predictability of possible risks, always aiming at mitigating their effects, and limiting the financial impacts for companies;
- Consulting in Brazilian Labor Law (Individual Labor Law and Collective Law);
- Negotiation and writing of individual employment contracts, in dual language, for foreign companies and employees;
- Drafting of other documents relevant to hiring under the Consolidation of Labor Laws – CLT, such as documents on labor routines and also documents of greater complexity, such as variable remuneration programs, internal policies, rules for granting benefits, etc. ;
- Monitoring of collective bargaining, as well as the drafting of Collective Labor Agreements;
- Acting in labor, judicial and administrative litigation, especially in strategic matters for the entrepreneur, whether due to the existence of discussions not yet pacified by the Judiciary, or due to the large economic value involved, or even the great impact on the company’s routine and mission that may lead to the final decision.