- Preparation of opinions, consultations and presentations on corporate criminal matters;
- Carrying out due diligences;
- Analysis of risks and action strategies, in order to mitigate or minimize criminal implications;
- Advising and proposing measures to curb criminal practices within the company;
- Defense of representatives and employees of companies charged with economic crimes (crimes against the national financial system, tax evasion, cartel, bidding crimes, money laundering, crimes against the environment, crimes against consumer relations, etc.), from the stage of criminal investigation to the highest levels of the Judiciary;
- Acting as an assistant to the prosecution, defending the interests of companies that are victims of crimes, especially property crimes, such as embezzlement, embezzlement and other frauds.