Compliance and Anti-Corruption
- Implementation and improvement of integrity programs (compliance), codes of conduct and ethics to prevent corruption and anti-competitive conduct, using the parameters allowed by the relevant Brazilian legislation, as well as by the UK Bribery Act, FCPA and international guidelines;
- Development of specific integrity programs for regulated economic sectors, in order to observe the regulatory standards unique to each sector;
- Mapping of the risks and areas most susceptible to illegal conduct or in disagreement with the laws and regulatory standards that are more sensitive to the company;
- Monitoring administrative accountability processes – PAR and legal actions aimed at defending public and/or private agents involved in investigations into corruption;
- Training for all levels of the company on compliance and corruption, according to the characteristics and risks of the activity of each company, aiming to minimize errors frequently made.